Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Jo-Ann Fabrics Coupon Event

I got an email today from Jo-Ann Fabrics, they are having a "Coupon Commotion Week" both in the store and online, September 20-26.  Here are the coupons listed in the email:
  • 40% off any regular-priced Notions item
  • 40% off any regular-priced Fabric
  • 40% off any regular-priced craft, floral or framing
  • 40% off any regular-priced item
  • 50% off any regular-priced item
  • 50% off your custom framing order
I am planning on attending a "Scrapping Weekend Getaway" with my sister-in-law in October (maybe I can actually start on that scrapbook from when Henry was BORN! LOL) so perhaps I'll take advantage of that 50% off item and get something cheap and nifty for the weekend!
There is a pretty good chance these coupons will also be available in-store - usually their flyers are right by the entrance.
If anyone reading this would like the online codes, just let me know and I'll send them your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment