Monday, September 28, 2009

Free Cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory



Joe, Henry and I ate at the Cheesecake Factory on Saturday night.  It's a big splurge, but oh-my...so worth it.

We shared a slice of "Stefanie's Ultimate Red Velvet Cheesecake" (Henry actually napped for the entire meal, then woke up just in time to dive into the cheesecake...).  It was incredible.  So stinkin' good.

To my delight, they also donated $0.25 to "Feeding America" when we purchased this flavor, and then brought 2 packets of coupons to our table!  We have 2 coupons good through October and November for any slice of cheesecake, and then another 2 for the month of December.

So for buying 1 slice, you can get 2 more slices for free!  I think our waitress was just very awesome in that she brought us TWO packs of these coupons, so for our 1 slice, we get FOUR free.  Each slice is $7.50 each.

Of course that means we also must eat there...oh, twist my arm! :)

Thanks to Confessions of a Psychotic Housewife for reminding me of this...she also posts about how you can get a FREE slice of this delightful cake in September (and still get the coupons!!)  We didn't know about it at the time, or I would have taken advantage!

No comments:

Post a Comment