Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Coupons.com Reset

Today is December 1 and I found several of the coupons over on Coupons.com have been reset....but a few haven't - I wonder if they will be??  I'll be sure to report back as I see new ones emerge.

The toy coupons are still there (yay!), some great cereal coupons, along with a few new good ones I noted:
  • $1.00/2 Ghiradelli seasonal chocolates (last time this one went FAST)
  • $1.00/1 Bausch & Lomb Renu contact solution
  • BOGO Steaz Organic Iced Tea - I have read you can get these at Target, but I haven't seen them yet at ours in Hutch.
Click HERE to go check 'em out and print.  For most of them you should be able to print two.

*When you click through these links to coupons.com and print even just one coupon, I do receive a small commission.  I truly thank you for supporting my family and this website in this manner!

No comments:

Post a Comment