Sunday, January 24, 2010

Econo Foods Online Coupons

I ran to Econo Foods on Friday to take advantage of the Ragu deal ...which actually turned into a whole fiasco...apparently the deal had ended where you can buy 3 and get a $2.00 coupon back, but they hadn't removed the tags.  So the cashier rang me up 3 times, then the Service Counter did as well, in attempts to get the coupon to print.  I had to leave the store without the coupon so the Manager could call the company....she called back a while later and had my coupons printed - and I noticed all the signs were down.  So, I used the $2.00 and got my little man some yogurt...for free!  So, it was worth the effort even still!  3 jars of sauce, a box of pasta and a six pack of Trix yogurt for $2.97!

In addition to that I noticed a sign up for online coupons that Econo will accept - Our Family coupons!  Here are a few examples of what is available:

SAVE $2.00 on the purchase of any one (1) Our Family® Traditional Pizza 21-24 oz.
SAVE $2.00 on the purchase of any one (1) Our Family® Chunk or Shredded Cheese 32 oz.
SAVE 75¢ on the purchase of any one (1) Our Family® Frozen Strawberries 24 oz.
SAVE $1.00 on the purchase of any one (1) Our Family® Organic Milk 64 oz.

Click HERE to check them all out and print!

I will be doing an Econo write-up this week, they are having their Dollar Dayz sale, I'm hoping for some great deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment