Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A few great deals out on Coupons.com

Over at Coupons.com there are a few new printables that will score you some truly great deals!
  • $2.00 on Malt-O-Meal Cereals, only good at Wal*Mart.  I am not certain of the price at Wal*Mart, but I know at Cash Wise they hover around $5.00 for a big bag.
  • $0.75 on a Lunchable, without drink.  These are OFTEN found for $1.00 or less!
  • $1.50 on 2 Kellogg's Cereals.  Pair this with a sale and you've probably got a BOGO or better.
  • $2.00 on 2 Kotex Pads.  This is for ANY size.  Grab the less than $1.00 liners from the travel section at Target and you've got 2 for free
*If you print any coupons from Coupons.com through a link on this website, I will earn a small commission.   My family and I thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment