Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Menu Plan Monday



Once again, Tuesday is here, and I'm just getting this posted.  However, I did have it done on Sunday! :)

This is a light week.  It's my last week of work, and my hubby wants me to take it easy on the homefront.  I'm not arguing with that!

-Eat Out

-Chicken stir fry with rice

-Turkey burgers (or chicken sammiches) with oven baked fries.  I think this has been on my plan for the past 3 or 4 weeks, but we haven't made 'em yet!

-Eggs, bacon, pan fried potatoes.  Possibly in a skillet format with cheese melted on top for hubby.

-Frozen pizza


The rest of the week will probably consist of left-overs, or eating out.

Next week, I hope to start more exciting cooking and trying some new recipes, like this Olive Garden Salad that Kathy posted on her blog!  Yumm-o!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could seat and do a weekly menu. I always do all my grocery shopping once a month and just go to the store for the little extras that are needed the rest of the month. I more or less decide daily. I always have a pizza night once a week and sandwiches on sunday while the boys watch football, but that's all the planning I do. THANKS!!! for sharing. Geri

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family is living on a very tight budget so I'm always interested in economical, healthy recipes and grocery shopping tips. I just love MPM!
    Looks like your family is going to have some delicious meals.

    ReplyDelete