Wednesday, October 14, 2009

October All*You Coupons!

Last night we went to Wal*Mart.

Ugh.

That store drives me bonkers.  We went to scope out their costumes for the upcoming Harvest Party at church.  The selection was terrible and way overpriced.  $17 for a sheet of plastic that looks like a robot?  No thanks.

We purchased a big fuzzy wig, and I noticed the October All*You on the racks!  THAT made the trip worth it.

Despite having to wait in line for 15 minutes to purchase TWO items.  Even the Self Check-Out areas were flooded (they only had 3 of 8 running???!).

Okay, I'll end my rant here and leave on a positive note - the cashier was very nice and friendly!

October's All*You is packed with great coupons, as always!  Here are some of my favorites:

$1.00 Cottonelle, love me a high value TP coupon.
$0.75/3 Hunt's Tomatoes
BOGO Rimmel Eye or Nail product
$1/4 Rotel
$0.55 Splenda
$1/2 Act II Popcorn Balls (sure to be on clearance after Halloween!)

No comments:

Post a Comment