Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Cash Wise Peelie Alert - $0.43 2 Liters

I did MEGA shopping yesterday at Cash Wise.  I ended up spending the entire grocery budget, so that means little to no grocery shopping for me next week.

I got some AWESOME deals though, here are a couple of my favorites:



These are on sale for $0.98 each.  There is a small shelf/end-cap unit near the freezer section (deli side) with regular and diet Dr. Pepper with $0.55 peelies!  The peelies are a pain in the patooty to get off, BUT, it's worth the effort to only pay $0.43 each.  Limit 10.  (Other Pepsi products also on sale for $0.98)




Cream of Chicken and Mushroom soups on sale for $0.72 each.  Use 2 $1.00/4 Campbells Cream Soup printable coupons found HERE (use your back button on your internet browser to print 2).  Use In-Store/Flyer coupon to get the Pepperidge Farm Stuffing mix free wyb 8 soups.
Final Price, $3.76.  You can choose to get another Stuffing Mix ($1.98) and then use $1/2 printable coupon found HERE.  Final price would then be $4.76 for 10 items.

I also got a 16 pound Jennie-O turkey for $6.48!!!!  $0.40 per pound.  They had them fully in stock, all sorts of sizes.  The bin had turkeys, plus they had a cart full next to the bin, and you could ask the meat counter for a different size if needed.  I still have yet to see them in stock at Wal*Mart....!


No comments:

Post a Comment