Tuesday, February 2, 2010

THANK YOU!

A big, huge THANK YOU goes out to those of you who have signed up under me with Swagbucks.  I currently have 245 Swagbucks in my account, which is enough for quite a few different things...and I'm just 50 away from the $25 Disney gift card I have been saving for!!  I can't believe I am that close already!

Joe and I were just discussing our 2010 Disney vacation yesterday, wondering how in the world we will pay for it all when it seems we are getting hit from left and right with "budget busters"...and our little guy is turning 3, so he will now need a park ticket and not be free at the buffets.  I know we have a long time to save yet, and I literally save every nickel I can...we have a jar of change on our counter next to the toaster!  And all my rebate money, and earned money online will hopefully go toward our vacation.

This $25 gift card (and anything additional I earn) will help pay for the food we will eat, or park tickets.  I know it may seem silly, being its only $25, but this gives me some "Disney hope" that we WILL make it.  Maybe just maybe, I will earn two-or even three-by the time our vacation rolls around! (dates aren't yet set in case you are wondering!) :)

Again, thank you, thank you, thank you!!  I truly appreciate it!!

If you have any questions about Swagbucks, please don't hesitate to ask.  I can share some of hints I have learned over the past months of using it.  Or, if you aren't sure what it is, click on one of the links I provided here and learn all about this "search & earn" program.  If you choose to sign up through my link, I will earn some extra "bucks" through your earning.  (Or click HERE to read my previous post all about it.)

If you are interested, I can post some pictures of our most recent Disney vacation as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment