Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Baby Einstein DVDs Exchange / Return




Do you have Baby Einstein DVDs that were purchased between June 5, 2004 and September 9, 2009?  Were you pleased with the product?

If you answered yes to the first question, and no to the second - you can now exchange the DVD for a Baby Einstein book or music CD, OR, return it for $15.99 (limit 4 per household).

Apparently, Baby Einstein has gotten some recent heat claiming that their DVDs improve a baby's intelligence.  However, the APA does not recommend any "screen time" for kids under the age of 2.  So, to avoid the lawsuit, Disney has started this "DVD Guarantee" program.

Before Henry was born, I was very excited about getting him a couple of these DVDs.  Not because I thought they increased intelligence, but because I have seen other kids just LOVE them.  I purchased one about sign language, because it is something I wanted him to learn.  Well....I was disappointed.  He never wanted to watch it and didn't like it.  I didn't expect much of an attention span at a young age, but even has he's gotten older, he doesn't like it (and he already knows his signs from me teaching them to him directly!).  So, I think I will be returning this DVD for the $15.99.  We also have a music CD that he isn't all too keen on!

I wish you could just simply take this into the store for an exchange; however, there is a form to fill out, mailing, etc.  Click --> HERE <-- for the steps to take, and the form to fill out, for the exchange.

No comments:

Post a Comment