- Purchase my free Kodak item
- Organize coupon box (it's a disaster in there!)
- Clean bathroom
- Cash Wise trip
- Target trip
- Create 3 free cards on Shutterfly (CODE: 3FREECARDS, exp 11/4)
- RSVP to baby shower (still haven't done this!!!)
- Make eye appointment
- Call dentist to change appointment
- Make Henry's 2 year picture appointment
- Determine if I want to order a gift card from MyPoints for Christmas shopping (MyPoints is a "click on this email and earn points to get free stuff / shop through our site and get points" program I belong to, I can send you a referral link if you are interested! I've been a member for about 10 years and I really like it - if you join under me I get some bonus points too!)
- ShopKo trip / brainstorm costume ideas for Joe and I (any easy, cheap ideas?)
- Clean car
- Clean Henry's room
- Bring (*cough* dead *cough*) plants from outside in, clean pots, etc.
- Take Henry's penguin costume to sister-in-law
- Clean living room
- Pay bills
- Work on our December Disney vacation plans. This is the #1 thing I actually plan to do this week - I have been neglecting the plans for a LONG time now, gotta get on the ball! If nothing else gets done, this will!
Monday, October 26, 2009
Goals for the Week
Last week was a pretty successful first week at home. I accomplished most of the goals I set out for the week! This week, I have a large list of goals (below), and will just check them off as I accomplish. I don't really have them assigned to any particular day like I did last week.