Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Cash Wise Run

Tonight I hit Cash Wise...alone.

No toddler.

I love you baby, but man was it nice to shop alone!

I spent right around $27, had a coupon for almost everything, and got the following:
  • 4 bags of Kraft Shredded Cheese (now in the freezer)
  • 1 5 lb bag of potatoes (some of these will be cut up, sprinkled with olive oil and Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy and then froze for quick french fries)
  • 3 bags of frozen fruit
  • 1 box of Oatmeal to Go bars (drool - I couldn't resist despite not having a coupon!)
  • 1 large box of Quaker Oatmeal (gonna make granola, yum!)
  • 2 bags of King's Hawaiian Dinner Rolls
  • 6 Food Club Yogurt Cups
  • 1 box of Uncle Ben's Long Grain & Wild Rice
  • 2 McCormick Gravy Mixes
  • 1 pack of Johnsonville Ground Sausage
  • 1 2 pack of Ziploc Holiday Containers
  • 1 loaf Country Hearth Honey Wheat Bread
I saved a total of $12.28 in coupons.  Not my best, but good, it's quite a bit of food and all things we needed (and wanted) and, most important, right in budget!

See the coupon match-ups HERE and HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment