Saturday, February 13, 2010

Another Great Coupon Site

I have known about Box Tops 4 Eduction's website for a while, but due to time that I have to work on all this deal hunting, I have just been putting off joining and exploring the site.  However, the $10 coupon book got me to register for it real quick....and what came with that was an email about their online coupons!

Be sure to register for the coupon book and then login to view their online coupons - there are some that match up to current deals at Cash Wise, Econo, Target!  Fiber One Bars, General Mills cereal, Hamburger Helper, Chex Mix and more.

And don't forget after you buy the product to collect the Box Tops for your local schools!  The money really does add up!

I'm also going to add this coupon site to my links on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment