Sunday, February 7, 2010

Econo deals coming EVEN MORE laterz...

Hey folks, sorry the Econo deals aren't up yet, I full intended to get them done this evening; however.....we ended up in the E.R.  My little guy has been battling a cold the past few days and this afternoon took a turn for the worse.  I took his temp and it was 104.  After a short discussion with my Mom, who has been in nursing for over 35 years, she thought the E.R. would be a good idea.

Turns out, she was right!  Mom usually is. :)  Henry has RSV.  Since he's two, it's more like a really, really bad cold, we have to monitor his fever and just make sure he doesn't get any worse.  Whew!  The doctor was very, very glad we brought him in though - he said it was the right move, he could have gotten quite a bit worse overnight.

So, I'm drained tonight...Econo deals will get done at some point tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment