Tonight I quickly...er..uh...ya.... made a run to Cash Wise while Joe and Henry chilled in the car and watched Cars. Well, it took a bit longer than I anticipated (like 20 minutes longer!), but I snagged some great deals.
- Kellogg's Special K - Blueberry, 2/$4.88 + 2/$1 coupons = $1.44 per box
- Smuckers Grape Jelly - special store coupon, $0.98
- Old Orchard Apple Juice - special store coupon, $0.98
- Gold N Plump Chicken Breast Tenders or Strips, Managers Special - $2.98 each + 1/$1 coupon = I only had one coupon, so 1 was $1.98.
- Hormel Little Sizzlers (the spicy hot ones that we lurrrrrrv...I only bought 1 package because they are so unhealthy!) - $1.00
- Eggo Waffles - 2/$3.34 + $1.00/2 coupon = $1.17 a box
- Westpac Frozen Veggies - $0.88
- Lynden Farms French Fries - $0.88
- Tropicana - $2.50 + $1/1 coupon = $1.50
- Yoplait yogurt cups - 4/FREE (with $25 purchase) + $0.50/6 = $0.12 each
- David's Bagels - $0.98
- Kotex 64ct Pantyliners - $2.50 + $1/1 coupon = $1.50
- Food Club Frozen Strawberries (only slightly cheaper than fresh, but just easier to deal with, and I eat them every day with my yogurt) - $2.50
- Village Hearth Wheat Buns - $2.00
- Quart of Skim milk - $1.69
- Gallon of Whole milk - $3.36
- Organic peach yogurt (it's for Henry, I'm picky with his yogurt) - $0.90
I am thrilled with this haul. UNDER $50 and that includes 4 packs of chicken!! Many, many meals!
So, out of my $75 allowable grocery budget, I have $28.05 left.
- 6 packs of chicken (2 were from previous runs)
- 7 bags of bagels
- 10+ bags of veggies (6 were from this run)
- 2 boxes of unopened cereal
- 2 jars of jelly (1 was from a previous run)
- Waffles are coming out of our ears because they have been on sale every week, plus I've had coupons.
- 3 packs of Kotex (2 were from a previous Target run where I got them for free!)