Sunday, September 20, 2009

all*you magazine coupons - August, September and October issues



While I don't usually shop at Wal*Mart, I have been stopping in the past two months to pick up a copy of all*you magazine because it's PACKED with coupons...plus it truly is a great magazine!  I hope to subscribe to it soon.

I currently have August & September's issues in my hands and haven't clipped any coupons yet because I'm still reading the articles!  :)  But taking a glance at the full list of coupons in both issues, here are a few of the coupons I really like:

August:
$1/1 Bird's Eye Frozen Veggies
$0.50/1 Cottenelle toilet paper
$0.50/2 Knorr rice & pasta - These are often on sale for $1, and Henry will eat this stuff by the bowlful!
BOGO Spearmint Eclipse Gum - for my mint gum habit....
FREE Weight Watchers Smart Ones Dessert - OH DROOL!  They just came out with a peanut butter cup one that I spied at Target the other night!!!!

September:
$1/1 Crunch & Munch - on sale this week at Econo for $0.99
$2/3 Lean Cuisine Entrees - I really like these meals for lunch and Target has them on a Price Drop for $2.50 (4/$10), with this coupon they become about $1.84 each.
$1/2 Marie Calendar's Dinners - these are on sale at Target this week (and there are additional printable coupons out on Marie Calendar's website I believe...)

$2/1 Rimmel mascara = cheap!
$0.75/1 Ronzoni pasta - a box of spaghetti is around $0.74 at Target

And there are many, many more.  To check out the next issue's list (October) go --> HERE <-- (over $92 in October!)  If you notice the URL in your address bar, you can simply change the month to look at any month's list-o-coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment