Friday, September 25, 2009



Last night I made a run into Econo Foods.  I approached the checkout with 1 internet coupon ($0.55/2 Pizza Rolls from SmartSource); however, I learned they do not take internet coupons.  I am certain I have used them before, so it might depend on the cashier you get.  I'll have to see if I can find their "official" policy....

I still did pretty good:

Hunt's Ketchup, 2/$3
$1/2 from AllYou magazine
2/$2

Crunch n' Munch, $0.99
I realized my coupon was $1/2 - not what I orginally thought, so I bought 2 boxes...Henry was thrilled.
2/$0.98

Strawberries, $2.50

Pizza Rolls, $0.99
$0.40/2
2/$1.58

Bird's Eye Steamer Veggies, 3/$5
$1.00/3 (again, I had thought my coupon was different on this one, still a decent deal for conveience food though)
3/$4.00

Bic Soleil Razors, $3.99
$3.00
$0.99!!!  GREAT DEAL!  These are usually over $6 at this store.

Total was $13.30.

I also found a new coupon box since my current one is bursting...that was $5.65 (not part of the $13.30 total above), which I thought was decent, being my current one was almost $5 from Wal*Mart and it's teeny compared to this beast of a box!  I hope to provide pictures in a future update....

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog - I'll be coming back to visit yours :)

    ReplyDelete