Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Free Thanksgiving Holiday Recipe E-Book

Click --> HERE <-- to gain access to download a free Thanksgiving holiday recipe e-book.

When you click the above link, you will have to fill out a short survey, then it will take you to a page with a bunch of offers, you can just click the "Continue" button on the bottom of the page to get the link to the recipe book-you don't have to sign up for anything.

It's a recipe book (.pdf so you can save it to your computer) from QualityHealth, so it has all the health information at the bottom of each recipe, which I like because then I can know if I can squeeze in an extra slice of pie without completely ruining myself.  ;)  I also noticed at least one low-fat recipe.

I like to keep all sorts of recipes on my computer, which is located right outside of my kitchen.  I just bring up the recipe and can quickly read it and get back to cooking.  So, I like this even more that I can print it, or simply save to my computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment