Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hutchinson Mall Trip

Last night Joe and I ran to the mall....I ducked into a couple stores while he and Henry rode the tractors over at Runnings.

Christopher & Bank has a rack of shorts, skirts and tops (mostly tops) for just $5.  They have several displays of 30% off items, and they told me all that will be bumping up to 40% off this Saturday and Sunday.

JCPenny has a sale on their Clearance items, buy one, get another at 50% off, which can make for some pretty great deals.  However, I did notice the clearance prices aren't rock bottom.  The cheapest top I found was still $9.99.  They do have layering shirts for just $6.99 as well (not a clearance item).  Starting tomorrow, they are having a sale - Get $10 off wyb $50.  The dollar amount off goes up as you spend more too.  I might go stock up on some layering shirts with some money I have been setting aside.

JoAnn Fabrics Halloween and harvest decor is 70% off.  I saw a cute fabric sign for $7.  At least some of their Christmas gear is on sale for 40% off as well.

Maurices has a buy one, get one 50% off jewelry sale.  Not much for sale/clearance racks that I noticed in there though.

No comments:

Post a Comment