Both Joe and I are very particular when it comes to the flavor of meatloaf, and we love this one!
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 6 ounce package of instant stuffing mix - the "herb" type flavors are best, but we have even used a chicken flavor and it was good!
- 2 pounds of ground beef (or turkey)
- In a large bowl beat the eggs and water.
- Add stuffing mix, mix well.
- Add meat, mix well.
- Press into an ungreased loaf pan.
- Top with ketchup.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees until no pink remains and the meat thermometer reads 160. This takes 1.5 to 2 hours generally.