- Clean bathroom
- Cash Wise trip
- Econo Foods trip
- RSVP to baby shower (still haven't done this-I stink!!!!)
- Make eye appointment
- Call dentist to change appointment
- Make Henry's 2 year picture appointment
- Finish cleaning Henry's room (I got his closet done last week, yay!)
Bring (*cough* dead *cough*) plants from outside in, clean pots, etc.
- Clean living room
- Work on "to do" folder
- Work on email inbox....it's almost 200 again. Sigh.
- Catch up on this blog! I have oodles of stuff I want to post! :)
[and my heart melts]
We also read a children's book on the story, and we took a laundry basket, pretended it was a boat, and placed every animal toy we could find on the "boat".
This week I will be teaching him about how it rained and how God kept Noah and the animals safe. I am going to put one of his toy boats in the bathtub and turn on the shower to show how it rains and the boat will stay afloat. Water + todder = great fun!! We'll have to play with soap after the Bible time too...he he.
Any other ideas to help teach this story? We'll probably re-read the children's book...perhaps there is something on YouTube that I can find too. Hmmm.