It takes some work, so stay with me.
First, the Blu-Ray Combo packs have both the blu-ray and the regular DVD in them, so even if you don't have a Blu-Ray player, this will work for you.
1) Take the Best Buy ad from this weeks paper into Target.
2) Best buy has UP on sale for $23.99 (Blu-Ray) and Monsters Inc for $18.99 (Blu-Ray). Total is $42.98
3) Use the following coupons:
4) Submit for two of these rebates:
- Get $5 back by mail wybUP and (2) participating Kernel Seasons product. (Exp 2/28/10)
- Get $5 back by mail wybUP and (2) Birds Eye Viola meals (exp 2/28/10)
- Get $4 back by mail wyb UP and 1 Ronzoni ($1.00/2 printable HERE - get 2 boxes of spaghetti at Target for $0.54 after coupon) Ronzoni Smart Taste ($1.00/2 printable HERE), Creamette, San Giorgio, American Beauty, Prince or Skinner pasta. (Exp 1/15/10)
Total is now $4.98 (or $5.98) for both movies! What an excellent Christmas gift these would make!
I surely will do the $4 rebate with the $0.54 pasta. Not sure on the others since I don't have coupons, and they aren't items I normally buy. But even so, $10 for 2 movies?! Yahoo!
**PLEASE NOTE: I am reading a few other posts on this same deal and some Targets are refusing to match the $18.99 Monster's Inc deal since it is a Best Buy sale, wyb both Up and Monster's Inc, you get it for $18.99 (as opposed to $28.99). Some Targets are not honoring that AND the $10 Target coupon. I will ask at the Hutch Target this week and report back.