Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Menu Plan Monday



I have hardly even thought of a menu plan yet this week!  I've been just trying to catch up with things since we were gone Friday-Sunday.  I'm getting closer. :)

Here is what I have rolling around in my brain for this week-easy stuff so I can focus on getting caught up with life again.

  • Eat out
  • Turkey or chicken burgers with baked fries and corn
  • Chicken stir-fry with rice
  • Diet Coke Chicken with rice and green bean casserole.
  • I am 99% certain we have pork chops in the freezer.  So, pork chops in the crock pot, using this recipe.  Sided with some mashed potatoes, and green bean casserole (should last us 2 meals easily).
  • Leftover buffet.  My favorite.  lol
For more menu plans, check out OrgJunkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment