I have hardly even thought of a menu plan yet this week! I've been just trying to catch up with things since we were gone Friday-Sunday. I'm getting closer. :)
Here is what I have rolling around in my brain for this week-easy stuff so I can focus on getting caught up with life again.
- Eat out
- Turkey or chicken burgers with baked fries and corn
- Chicken stir-fry with rice
- Diet Coke Chicken with rice and green bean casserole.
- I am 99% certain we have pork chops in the freezer. So, pork chops in the crock pot, using this recipe. Sided with some mashed potatoes, and green bean casserole (should last us 2 meals easily).
- Leftover buffet. My favorite. lol
For more menu plans, check out OrgJunkie!