Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Impromptu Target Run

Joe wanted to look at something at Target tonight, so we made a quick run (after filling up with gas at SA, and getting $0.09 off per gallon due to the special they are running, and a card we have!).  I just scoped out some deals and here is what I ended up with:


Yep, that's Henry - he reallyyyyy likes yogurt and threw a fit after we made him go to bed instead of eating yogurt!!

4 boxes of Up & Up wipes
$1.16 using 4 of the Target printable HERE
(that brings my count to 12 boxes...)

2 Glade Scented Oil Warmers
FREE using 2 of the 11/1 SS buy refill, get warmer free


2 Glade Scented Oil refills w/ free warmer (holiday scent)
$4.00 using $1.00 Glade Target coupon from a magazine

1 Glade Scented Oil Candle Tin (holiday scent)
$2.50

2 Glade Scented Oil Candles refills (holiday scent)
$1.50 using 11/1 SS BOGO (or you can use the printable HERE)

1 Neosporin To Go
FREE, using coupons.com printable that no longer is available

1 pair of Cars socks
$1.00 Dollar Spot
(stocking stuffer!)

1 Mr. Potato Head "Santa Spud"
$0.99, using $5.00 printable HERE
(stocking stuffer!)

1 Gerber Yogurt Blends
$2.50, has "TRY ME FREE" rebate on it

Total OOP was:  $14.72

  • I got a $5.00 Target Gift Card for the 5 holiday Glade items
  • I will submit the Glade items for the $5 SC Johnson Rebate times 3 with the 2 items from Menards and the 7 above.
  • I will submit the Gerber Yogurt Blends for a $2.50 rebate

With all that, I get $21.50 back and that does not count the Menards $1.50 I will get back either.  I like rebates!

1 comment:

  1. Good Deal!! I cannot wait to go tomorrow!! It cannot come fast enuf - better get my lists started!

    ReplyDelete