Thursday, November 12, 2009

This week

This week might be a bit quieter for me here on my blog.  I really need to focus on planning our upcoming vacation.  I still have a ton to plan, and I know with the holidays the next 44 days are going to fly by.  Plus, this is a big trip - Disney and New Orleans with the in-laws, many, many details still need to be worked out - I am the Chief Vacation Officer and don't want to let anyone down! :)

If I see any screaming good deals, I will post them still - but otherwise, it will probably be a tad quieter around here for a few days.

Meanwhile, a quick deal I spotted yesterday at ShopKo - they have a very nice assortment of games on sale for $6.99 or $8.99 (Monopoly, Clue, Hi Ho Cherry Oh, Life, etc.).  In addition to that, there is a mail in rebate - $2.00 or $3.00 respectively.  I picked up "Don't Break the Ice" for Henry.  I also noticed cool trucks that make noise on sale for $3.99, marked down from $7.99 - and there were quite a few other mark downs as well.  Looks like ShopKo is kinda getting in on the toy price wars between Target and Wal*Mart!

No comments:

Post a Comment