Sunday, October 18, 2009

Monday's Goals

I am going to set daily/weekly goals for myself now that I'm a SAHM.  I am uncertain of how my days will pan out, I'm a bit nervous about the lack of structure, so I am attempting to make some....I'm setting my goals pretty low for each day until I have a feeling of what I can accomplish with a 2 year old in tow!

Monday, October 18, 2009
-Morning of breakfast, Bible Study, getting ready, Playhouse Disney
-Henry Dr. Appt at 10:15 am
-Lunch (sandwiches, soup, leftover buffet)
-Henry nap time, I will get caught up on emails, core and freeze strawberries, clean bathroom.
-After nap, start on dinner, have Henry "help".

Goals:
-Bible Study during breakfast
-Get emails down to less than 200 (!!!)
-Deal with strawberries
-Clean bathroom

No comments:

Post a Comment