Monday, October 19, 2009

Tuesday's Goals

My first day as a SAHM went well.  Very well!

I accomplished all my goals, plus a few things.  I am exhausted, but I have a smile on my face and I'm looking forward to tomorrow.

Here is a short schedule for tomorrow:
-Breakfast and Bible Study. This morning I started with the story of Samson defeating the lion.  I am going to keep on this story for the rest of the week, and incorporate the art activity to the same theme.  Today I just found a coloring page online that Henry colored and put stickers on.
-Grocery shopping in late morning (over Joe's lunch break?)
-Lunch
-Afternoon art activity (perhaps using tissue paper to paste to a lion's mane), reading, and play

And my goals:
-Clean entry way
-Make grocery and Target lists
-Organize desk (eek!)
-Get email inbox down to less than 100 emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment