Geri over at Heart N Soul Cooking surprised me with this lovely blog award!!! THANK YOU!!
Neno's Award—-Rules and Regulations
1. As a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
2. To seek the reasons why we all love blogging.
3. Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
4. Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
5. Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
6. Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
7. Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.
I love blogging because of the people you can meet, the online community that is formed, the amazing things I learn, and it truly helps keep me organized! I like to do a quick post on coupons other bloggers mention - or deals I have found around town. I re-read my blog later to remind me to take advantage of some of those deals! I love reading recipe and food blogs that encourage me to stretchhhhhh my imagination a bit in the kitchen!
My blog is fairly new, and I have not made it known to much of anyone. I have had a few people stumble upon me-which is wonderful! I hope to make this blog a bit of a "one stop spot" for people in my small town to see what the best deals are around here. Our town has been hit HARD by the economy, and I know there are more families than just ours learning how to make a dollar go further.
Here are a few of the awesome blogs I like to read-passing on the award:
North Dakota Frugal Mom - a fellow Cash Wise shopper/deal poster
$30 Weekly Grocery Challenge - this was one of the first "money saving" blogs I found, and I recall my jaw dropping a bit at being able to live on only $30. Now, I've learned - it is possible! Very encouraging and lots of great deals found here!
Meal Planning with Connie - a wonderful blog to encourage me to keep doing the meal planning, and lots of awesome recipes!