Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunshine Rewards




I belong to a few online programs that earn me a few dollars here and there by doing simple things, like reading emails, taking surveys, shopping through their sites, etc.  One of them that I joined fairly recently is called Sunshine Rewards.

Sunshine Rewards is a great program.  There are daily surveys, contests, clicks, and more.  The forums are awesome and very, very helpful!  The owners of the site are normal, everyday people-who are OFTEN posting on the forums!  It's a business that a stay-at-home Mom started as a means to make some cash for their household.

Who wouldn't want to support that?!

Even better, being that we like to vacation at Disney World, Sunshine Rewards is one of the very, very few online rewards programs that offers Disney Gift Cards as a reward!  Disney Gift Cards can be used ANY Walt Disney Theme Park or store.  I like to have a nice sized gift card with me on all our vacations to help pay for everything from the hotel and park tickets, to food and souvenirs.

Sunshine Rewards is a great site with real rewards.  I highly recommend it!

If you'd like to check it out and sign up, please do so by clicking --> HERE <--  I do earn a slight referral bonus, which I would greatly appreciate!  Their site may be a bit confusing at first, but after clicking around a bit, it's easy to get the hang of.  And be sure to check out the forums-you get 10 cents just for doing so, and it's a great place to learn the ropes!

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo! I am a member of sunshine rewards too! Anytime I am going to buy anything online I go through Sunshine. Gotta love getting money back if you are already going to spend the money anyway!

    ReplyDelete